The Federal Government’s 2023 Digital Summit regards itself as a dialogue forum at which stakeholders from government, business, science and civil society interact directly with the Federal Government. The participants gain a wide range of insights, work together on future policies for digital issues, and can thus create visibility for their own interests. To this end, the Digital Summit offers the right blend of innovation, exclusivity and transparency, societal relevance and personal networking.
The Digital Summit is driven by eight platforms working on the issues, projects and exhibits, and preparing them for presentation at the Digital Summit.
The preparation and design of the Digital Summit is oriented to five main principles:
- The Digital Summit offers a platform for diverse range of digital issues.
- The Digital Summit promotes dialogue with the Federal Government.
- The Digital Summit is interactive, international and inclusive.
- The Digital Summit focuses on the year’s priority issue.
- The Digital Summit takes the host city on board.